Terms and Conditions for 2016 March Holidays J1 Economics tuition at Bukit Timah and Bishan branches:
For J1 Economics Students:
1) There are a total of 4 lessons (2 re-teaching lessons and 2 tutorials).
2) All lessons will be replaced for this holiday revision programme but students must attend replacement lessons according to the listed time-slots. There is no charge for the student to attend a second time for the listed time-slots.
3) All classes will be held at Blk 283, Bishan St 22, #01-185, Singapore 570283
4) Fees for the revision programme:
a. Registration fees – $30
b. Programme fees – $320
c. No material charge
d. Fees payment is to be made on the 1st lesson of the programme.
5) Payment can only be made in cash or cheque. Please make payee to Economicsfocus if you are making cheque payment.
6) Please feel free to call Simon at 96890510 if you need further clarification.
Class Activities will include the following:
i) Topical Re-teaching
The topical re-teaching will cover the explanation of economics terms, process development of main economic arguments, discussion on evaluation and analysis of economic implication and policies. Students will also be taught on how to understand, apply and retain the knowledge taught.
ii) Essay Discussion
Students will be taught on how to apply economics knowledge to the requirement of the question, structural development and paragraph development on economic causation, graphical illustration, description of graphs, comparative and analytical evaluation of the questions.
iii) CSQ Discussion
Students will be taught on how to explain trend analysis, develop causation with the extraction of data and figures from the extracts and tables and make analysis and evaluation with the information by linking them to the requirement of the question.
iv) Class Practices for CSQ and Essays
Students are to attempt Essay and CSQ questions during lessons. These trial practices will enable the students to develop spontaneous thinking skills and improve their writing capacity to attempt questions within the stipulated time. Students’ answers will be marked and reviewed by the tutor, pointing out their errors in explanation, development of answers and application of knowledge.
(Schedule updated as of 6th March 2016)